Monday, September 18, 2006
Microsoft is preparing to open its first technical support center in Romania. They have like 100 jobs for experts that will work starting with January 2007. Each candidate must have a degree in IT, must be comunicative and spontaneous. It will be the largest technical support center in Eastern Europe. The employment procedure will start in October 2006. The future Microsoft employees will join a training process helped by the Gov and Ministry of Education.
In the first phase the target will be focused on customers from Germany and France, and anotheor request is that the candidates must know german and french language very good.
The payments announced are: 400-500 EUR for unexperienced workers and 600-700 for people with a minimum 2 years experience.
- Romania hosts Sommet Internationale de la Francoph...
- Book your trip to Romania online
- Bill Gates needs romanian workers
- Steaua Bucharest owned Dinamo Kiev in UEFA Champio...
- Romanian invalid walked over 5,200 km in a wheel c...
- Is Romania ready to join UE in 2007 ? I guess not....
- Gang robs eBay car buyer at gunpoint
- 9/11 - five years later
- Added a new folder in my gallery with a few pictur...
- Tourism for sex in Romania
- Romania hunted by child molesters !
- Some videos that I found today on YouTube presenti...
- Romanians on Internet , beware
- Romanian tourism spots. Huge potential but only fe...
- Doing any business in Romania
- The way of life, quality and the costs
- Location and a bit of history
- ▼ September (17)