Monday, September 11, 2006

Added a new folder in my gallery with a few pictures with mountain scenes

...in order to complete the tourism post that I made earlier

You can view the pictures here ->
http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n93/romaniainpictures/Mountain%20Scenes%20in%20Romania/?start=all

The pictures are from Predeal city. It is located 138 km north of capital Bucharest. Great place to spend a one week journey during the winter season. Enjoy them , more to come. If you need any acommodation info's about these area , email me and I will digg up for you for some fresh reviews and prices.

There are many things to be said here, and they will be completed daily.

1 comment:

Ketty said...

What a fabulous pictures, are you Photographer or what,these pictures driving me to have a trip in Predeal city on this summer, I'll email you for more information.

Romania Tourism